Featured
Proud 18Th Birthday Poem For Son From Mother
Proud 18Th Birthday Poem For Son From Mother. Happy 18th birthday to my fine young man. I wish you continued success in the year ahead.

All i can say is that we are. 18 son it’s been a pleasure, to watch you learn and grow, for you have been my treasure, more precious than you know. 18th birthday poems for a special wish.
I Can’t Believe It Has Been 18 Years With You.
Happy 18th birthday wishes for son. You are everything and more that a dad wants in a boy. Of that you have no clue.
You Are My Good Friend My Son.
17th birthday wishes for son. I’m so proud to watch you turn into a gentleman. I’m sending lots of love and a big happy birthday to you.
I Bless God For Giving You To Me, My Dear Boy.
If you are one of them, you may feel proud about your son sometime when he does a good task. Having a son is a special gift, and his birthday is a great time to tell him how much you love him and to wish him a wonderful year. You are the smartest and the best son of your mom.
My Pride And Joy (Father Son Poems) My Son I Want To Tell You That You Are My Pride And Joy.
I wish you many more years of opportunities in your new phase of life. Your 18th birthday brings lots of joy to my heart, my sweet daughter. You were born to be a special character.
How Fortunate We Have Been.
Know that i will always be by your side to support you, love you, and cheer you on. A mother never lessens love for her son. Happy birthday happy 18th birthday, son!
Comments
Post a Comment