Featured
Poem When They Came For Me
Poem When They Came For Me. Then they came for the trade unionists, and i wasn’t a trade unionist, so i didn’t speak out. Nicole dolder.you have more connection.

Because i never crucified jesus, speak no greek or latin either. Then they came for the jews, and i did not speak out—because i was not a jew. I was not a trade unionist.
First They Came For The Jews.
Type out all lyrics, even if it’s a chorus that’s repeated throughout the song; I was not a social democrat. The most famous holocaust poem, first they came for the jews, was written by martin niemöller, a lutheran pastor who was born in germany in 1892.
Then They Came For The Jews.
When they came for the trade unionists, i did not speak out; And eyes refused to meet mine. And i did not speak out.
Then They Came For The Communists And I Did Not Speak Out Because I Was Not A Communist.
When they locked up the social democrats, i remained silent; Then they came for the jews, and i did not speak out— because i was not a jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and i did not speak out because i was not a trade unionist.
To Speak Out For Me.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. Then they came for me. Nicole dolder.you have more connection.
First They Came For The Socialists, And I Did Not Speak Out—Because I Was Not A Socialist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. Then, oh my god, they came for me, michael spangenberg, passport number 007, and there was no one left to speak for me, not even my best friend, zippy the dog. Because i was not a socialist.
Comments
Post a Comment